Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will be provided by you. 3 month free support

I will be provided by you. 3 month free support












About:

I am here to help you with your Android Mobile Applications Projects. I am a level 2 seller with 5.0 rating and experience of more than 5 years.

My Skills

  • JAVA and Kotlin
  • XML
  • Android Architecture Components (LiveData, ViewModel, Room, MVVM, MVC, MVP, Singleton)
  • Rest API creation using NodeJS, PHP, and JavaEE
  • The database including SQLite, MySQL, and MongoDB
  •  Real-time notifications using Firebase Push Notification
  • Real-time database using Firebase Database
  • AWS Amazon (EC2, S3, RDB)
  • Network (FTP, HTTP, HTTPS)
  • Google Maps
  • Chating Apps

What will you get from me?

  • Source Code (of your developed app)
  • Revisions
  • Fully functional app (Functions that you told during app discussion)
  • Updates you on daily basis.
  • Unit Testing plus System Testing free of cost
  • User Interface will be consistent and compatible with all android devices of every size
  • Free Support for a specific period of time  


All types of Android Apps can be designed. I provide quality and professional work. Check my client's reviews about my work.
So If you need any type of android app just message me. I will like to discuss your idea for refinements.

Note: Before placing an order, message me.  

Reviews


samuelamoako:I was looking for an Android developer that will build a project within a specific budget, idea_tech came through and saved the day. It was an absolute joy ride. Definitely buying again!

idea_tech:Great Man

nicholasvuitton:Great work and good communication.

idea_tech:Thank you

nicholasvuitton:Very helpful and communicative.


No comments:

Post a Comment