Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will develop cross platform application with admob integration and mediation with other networks

I will develop cross platform application with admob integration and mediation with other networks












About:

I will develop cross platform application using phonegap . You app work on all three operating system like android , ios and windows. 

I will integrate admob ads in your app from which you can generate revenue. Please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


ahmeedibrahim:Was greatt working with this amazing developer, exactly what I was looking for and with great communication skills and quality work with fast delivery, looking forward to work with u again in the future

waqarm6:nice to work with him :)

bandolero_f:Was in a struggle and he saved my lie honestly 5 stars :)

waqarm6:nice buyer :)

korbinallen:I had a very good experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment