Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will manage your application and updates on the Google Play Store and App Store after development.

I will manage your application and updates on the Google Play Store and App Store after development.












About:

What is a Cross Platform Application?

A Cross Platform Application is an application (mobile in this case), that is coded in a high level hybrid language that can be compiled (assembled) for multiple operating systems (IOS and Android); however, only gets coded once!

Now that I know what this Cross-whatever application is, how will it help me?

Alright, fair. So let's say you have a brilliant idea (which you do), but only have the budget to get your application coded for Android. No problem, but, let's first agree on the fact that having your application only available on the Google Play Store/Apple App Store will reduce your target audience by a large factor (Here you go: https://goo.gl/LSB11R)

Okay well now that things are bad for me, how will your Crossy-thingy help me?

So with all the above being said. I will develop a Cross Platform Application for you at a reasonable price. This means that your brilliant idea will be developed for BOTH IOS AND Android. This means that you're getting DOUBLE the audience at HALF the price!

I will be limiting my orders (2/week), so it's really first come first serve.

Please contact me before purchasing.

Reviews


brooklyn_bound:Great work!

ramseyking:Thanks for coming back! Always good to have a returning client!

brooklyn_bound:Ramsey is a class developer. I’ve worked with him for over a year on several projects and he has always delivered fast, smooth flawless functionality and stunning front end GUI. Check out a sample @ goaceoff.com. Thanks again broski

ramseyking:Honoured to work for such a great company. Let's keep the momentum going!

felipenunes232:Great guy! I really liked his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment