Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will develop any type of 2d games in construct 2 and fix bugs

I will develop any type of 2d games in construct 2 and fix bugs












About:

i will develop any 2D game in Construct 2
HTML, HTML 5, plate-former games, Top Down games etc....

Adding all kind of Banners, interstitial and more features as you want!

I will do any type of upgrading in your 2D code
    
I will Add new levels for existing game or new pages to existing apps as you need .   

These are my following services:


  •     Solving problems and BUG Fixing
  •     Convert C2 games to any plateform that you need e.g Andriod, IOS Adding translations
  •     Making colorful and perfect games                       
  •     Installation of plugins and behviors
  •     Help you in game code
  •     Exporting project
  • So order now....
  • Fast delivery
  •  Satisfaction


Thanks

Reviews


blackbookjobs:I wish I can give him 20 Stars. He truly went above and beyond the Call of Duty to have this game created. He was very informative in the way he explained everything in regards to allowing me to gain it deeper understanding of the process. This man is a guru with construct 2. Highly Recommend

abuhiyam:The best person I have ever seen much Cooperative, Well Organised and on the time dude I really appreciate our work experience it was adorable. My good deeds will always be with you stay blessed.

joelaspin:The seller is a hard worker and got the job done no matter what - thank you.

abuhiyam:Punctual buyer! having great experience of working

billyd223:highly recommend he was patient and worked hard to resolve every issue and delivered my game high quality. Will definitely work with you again


No comments:

Post a Comment