Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will develop any type of mobile app for you in android and IOS

I will develop any type of mobile app for you in android and IOS












About:

Greetings there,Hope you are fine!

I will develop Mobile application for following platform:
 - Android
 - Web application
 - iOS 

Mobile development is my passion & I love to work in this technology.I am technical consultant and a developer with over 6 years of experience in IT industry and I have a great team of highly experienced developers and designers!

  • If you want to Develop Your App or fix the issue contact me.
  • I can also clone  an Android APP for you.

➡ My app developing expertise includes:

• iOS:
✔ iOS Framework in all iOS layers.
✔ Cocoa Touch, Media, Core Services and Core OS.
✔ Updated Swift programming skills and Objective C.
✔ Great product sense and design sense for all Apple devices.
✔ Back end services.

• Android:
✔ Android SDK.
✔ Update programming techniques in JAVA.
✔ Unity 3D expert for high quality Android games.
✔ Developing update patches, modules and components
✔ Data base services.

I can handle any kind of small or large, simple or complex mobile app project. Expert in fields like GPScamera and filterslive streaming, e-comsocial network,chatting and calling apps, all of kind of games AND MORE!

I am giving you 100% satisfaction guarantee unless full money back. 
Thank you!











Reviews


hope3k:very good job over all

bindigital:Thanks man, I am learning alot from client,He has helped us alot in overall aspect

hope3k:amazing work as usual

bindigital:Client's help me a lot in technical support and really amazing man

hope3k:amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment