Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will develop an android app

I will develop an android app












About:

Hello

* The price of the app may vary, it depends on the complexity/time required to develop an app.

* PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

A) As the title implies, I will convert any of your ideas or thoughts into an ANDROID app.   
B) Completion of the gig is dependent on the complexity of your desired app.


Below is how I work with buyers;

1. Write an app requirement (Stating clearly all the features the app MUST possess). If possible come up with mockups / wire frames.

2. We agree on cost and I begin app development.

3. I am done when I have created an app that satisfies your app requirement.


Thank you

Reviews


kevinapp:Great job! Delivered everything I needed very fast, and did an amazing job.

akash92deep:Thank you, Kevin! It was an amazing experience working with you. I hope to work with you again. Thank you!

precisioneh:Quick easy and reliable

bricewilliams:Excellent service as always!! Have a couple more projects for you! Thanks

bricewilliams:This is best app service on fiver hands done. Fast, perfect development... and he even added somethings I needed after the order was done!!! Will keep ordering you bro thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    Good Morning.

    We have a group who develops maps for Garmin GPSs, and I would like to know if you could make an app which could use those maps.
    The maps are here: http://tracksource.org.br/ in .img format.
    There are two maps options. One in .img format to direct copy to GPS and the other in .exe format ro install in Basecamp/Mapsource (Garmin software).

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete