Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create WebServices (backend) with everything you need.

I will create WebServices (backend) with everything you need.












About:

Greetings,

► I am a pro iOS developer with more than four years market experience. 
► I have developed 21 iOS applications of different varieties.
► I can work in Swift & Objective C
► Proficient in CoreData, CocoaTouch, tvOS, macOS

Experienced in following genres:

• Social medias & eCommerce Stores
• Apps for personal businesses
• Apps for StartUps
• Captive Networks and VPNs
• 3F (Fitness, Food, Fun)
• Utility Apps (Reminders Calculator Flashlight Weather)
• Productivity (Wallet/Pay)
• Video Calling (WebRtc)
• Messaging (P2P)
• App for websites
. Custom Apps
• Add new features
• Upload to appstore

► From small to large scale applications, i can develop everything. 
► One man army with interpersonal skills, i have  ability to work independently under pressure, can  lead projects and deliver something really meaningful to end users. 
 I can quickly turn your ideas into quality mobile application by helping you with every single detail.
  
Lets create next big thing. 

Please contact before buying gig.

Happy fiverring!

Reviews


jgsurvey:Great communication. A lot of details covered. Very pleased.

sardarasad:Appreciated.

jgsurvey:I bought this gig to expand my business. The developer was very helpful and very experienced.

sardarasad:Amazing guy to work with...

jgsurvey:I need this gig to expand my ability by including app based programs. I have other projects and expect to continue working with Sardarasad.


No comments:

Post a Comment