Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will integrate email login to your android app using firebase

I will integrate email login to your android app using firebase












About:

Thanks For Watching my gig

If you want to implement email login feature to your android application, I'm highly recommended for you to make that with firebase for the following reason:

  • It's easy to control it even if you are not friendly with the technology :)
  • firebase give some statistics like the gender of person using your application and the age of them.

Also if You have any creative idea I will bring it to life.

“We will deliver this on time. Our business has a reputation for delivering on time.”

======== Notes ========

Reviews


maxamillion32:I had an amazing experience working with Motaqi. He has great experience with Android \u0026 Firebase and his communication was exceptional. He delivered more than what we requested because of his experience, he knew what was missing from our request. Thanks again Motaqi, I have no doubt we will be working together again very soon!

motaqi:Thank you I think I'm lucky to work with client like you

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment