Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will develop and reskin unity 3d games

I will develop and reskin unity 3d games












About:

**KINDLY DISCUSS IN INBOX BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG**

I will create & reskin Unity, Android & Ios, games for you.

I will do any type of work in unity. I have been developing games in unity for more than 2 years. Many games are live on play store which I made for clients from scratch.

My expertise are :

  • Multiplayer 
  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • GUI
  • and Others

What else I Can Do For You:
-Application Icons
-Buttons Designing 
-Character Design 2d/3d

Reviews


makebelievegame:The seller did an excellent job which met our expectations we had before the order.

umair_nasir:One of the best sellers to work with.

makebelievegame:Work done as described, excellent communication with positively flexible attitude. Recommended.

umair_nasir:It was a very nice experience to work with this team.

emohd123:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment