Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will develop any android app for you in android studio

I will develop any android app for you in android studio












About:

I'm an experienced and skilled android developer with knowledge of multiple languages and frameworks. I've worked on many private projects of different startups. I did my software engineering degree major in Computer vision and machine learning. I've also developed previously in ruby on rails.I have a strong understanding of programming fundamentals. I can develop all sort of apps and after years of working on different mobile projects, I have decided to work as a freelancer. In order to boost this career I am also offering special rates to my customers. My particular android programming skills include:-

  • MVP
  • Retrofit2
  • RxJava
  • Backend Development
  • Android architecture components
  • Realm(sqlite)
  • Firebase
  • Material Design
  • Animation
  • Localization to an area
  • AdMob/adware & other ad integration services


I can develop apps of all sorts for example:-
  •  Map based tracking (GPS Tracking)
  •  Material UI Designed Apps
  •  Map based routing application
  •  Employee time tracking
  •  Camera based apps
  •  Social App
  •  Picture gallery App
  •  Calendar based App
  •  Payment Api's integration
  •  Publish application in playstore
  •  Push notification implementation
etc.




Reviews


smrfty:Created a good app for me

lesquinta32:Outstanding Experience!

interfirmed:Excellent top quality work. We will continue to work with this guy.

lesquinta32:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment