Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will make custom android or IOS application

I will make custom android or IOS application












About:

I am an android/web developer & designer. I am here to develop your custom android native application to meet your specific requirements and business scale.

Basic Package : 
Basic android application, no integrations, no backend. Also Services like changing app name, package name and design or convert a website to an app.

Standard Package: 
It includes offline applications like embedding data in application to be use without sync.

Premium Package: 
For more complex apps with centralized db and API to provide data to android app. These costs are of course very broad and your specific app project may be significantly less expensive or more expensive. The only way to find out is to contact us and tell us what you need.

  • Money Back Guarantee:
  • not satisfied =100% refund.

  • Free Consultation:
  • In case of any ambiguity, I'm all here for help. Also open to any advice.

  • 100% Trust Worthiness:
  • I assure you to complete your tasks with utter perfection and effectiveness.

  • Long-Term Relationship:
  • My first priority is to give quality work and prolong the relation.

Let’s get started on your dream android app and complete it in just 24 Hours with BEST of quality. 

Reviews


pezeshkpour:Thanks for everything!!! You are the best.

apexcorp:I am pleased to cooperate with you. You are most welcome.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment