Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will convert your website into android apps with awesomeness

I will convert your website into android apps with awesomeness












About:

♛ I am a professional Android Developer have more than 1.5 years of solid experience and max Skill in Android Developer. 

I can  convert your Website, Blog, YouTube Channel and other Web Pages into responsive and attractive ANDROID Apps.

The app will look exactly like your responsive website and will be updated automatically with changes you do to your website  also can include below feature.

▣ PUSH NOTIFICATION
▣ ADMOB Ads
▣ Pull to Refresh
▣ Loading Indicator
▣ Side Navigation Menu
▣ Bottom Navigation Bar with Buttons
▣ View Pager or Introduction screens

✎ Why you Will Choose me?
❤ Confirm  that I will give you 100% Quality service Sanctification with.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

▣ 100% Money back if you are not satisfied.   
▣ Fully Clean I catching View.
▣ Clean , Smooth , Fast Load  best experience .
▣ Splash Screen , custom font , transparent .
▣ Detailed  & Well Structured code
▣ Lifetime Support.
▣ App ICON will be added to your app for free.

 ▣▣if you truly trust me then please feel free to contact me to get  best out of all within your budgets and expectations . 

❤ Because  Everything is  for   you.

Thanks
Shahinsujon

Reviews


xhuljojakup:Outstanding Experience

shahinsujon:You're the BEST. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one day! Wishing you all the success in the world .

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment