Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will do your android applications

I will do your android applications












About:

After being in here for a quite long time doing various kind of projects with hundreds of buyers in very stunning and satisfactory way with CSharp , VB, Java, Database etc. I decided to enhance my services to Android mobile development as I  recently get familiar with it. I hope to start slowly and enhance the scope of my services on the go while I also improve my skills. Basically I like to help with school assignments and small to middle size projects.

I always try to deliver a good quality product in a short period of time and I obligate to give my support over dollars ($) as I can.

Here are the things that I can do

  1. Academic Projects (Free Source Code)
  2. Commercial Applications , Products
  3. Teaching how to build an application
  4. Work as a team member
  5. Test/Debug your Source code

**IMPORTANT**

  • Contact me before placing an order to make sure that I'm available  and  whether I'm able to fulfill your task , discuss about the project requirements, time frame and price.

  • I only do Android Mobile Apps

  • Price depends on the work load.

  • I need to know your exact requirements nice and clean.

  • I need your feedback and response and good communication to do your job nicely.

Reviews


smartmarket:Great help Supun thank you! I recommend anyone to you. \n\n5 stars over the course of 4 or 5 projects he helped me with.

peck_conyon:I'm happy to hear that and you also deserve all the stars for a buyer. Thanks Matt !!!

smartmarket:Great help as always! I highly recommend this guy. Very smart and talented and a great communicator.

peck_conyon:I'm way too happy to work with him. Appreciate the help and tips given

:


No comments:

Post a Comment