Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will make 4 awesome icons for your app

I will make 4 awesome icons for your app












About:

I will create 4 icons for your app for just $5!

Basic $5 Gig:
  • 1 theme with 4 different icon variations (check out extras for options)
  • Very fast, Clean design, and awesome look
  • Dimension - 1024x1024px
  • File type - PNG (Check out gig extras for additional file type)


I also do app reskinnin (please check my other gig)

For custom gig please send me your requirements and we'll discuss the quote for your order. 

Thank you,
Rix

Reviews


teodormircevski:Very professional and quality job.\n\n

rixlauren:Thank you very much Sir :)

commoditytrader:Great Worker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rixlauren:Thank you very much :)

commoditytrader:Great Worker


No comments:

Post a Comment