Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will do level design in unity

I will do level design in unity












About:

I am a unity 3D developer bearing an experience of one and a half years and I am capable of creating complete scenes from scratch. Designing game levels is my best way to go with you and i am also expert in changing your game graphics creating new graphics textures colors terrains and all that stuff you need done.
I work hard to make sure that i deliver my best to you with in the time given and my focus is on the better quality and performance of the product.

Reviews


marcusftw:Very willing to make alterations if needed, finished a project that was meant to take a week in only four days.

malikadeelnajee:Gteat client worked throughout with great comunications l.

ahmad_nazeer:you are good client.great communication and great seller.I would continue my next project s with you.

jaykay1998:I ordered a video game level to be made in unity and he completely messed up my directions! He put WALLS where I said there should be PATHS and I told him not to make the areas between them open, but he barely put anything in them. He also put hills and ice chunks inside a castle! He is a scam and a waste of money! Not worth requesting a resivion.

malikadeelnajee:Buyer didnot mention the things in order rather he is mentioning them in the review that this should be this and that..


No comments:

Post a Comment