Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will create uwp app for windows 10 or windows phone app

I will create uwp app for windows 10 or windows phone app












About:

Do you want to develop applications for windows 10 or windows phone 8 ?

you came to right place. I'm a professional mobile App Developer & Microsoft student partner. I have more than 10 aplications for windows store + more than 100,000 downloads . I have 4 year experience in this field and now I want this for Fiverr customers.

if you want us to devleop your app then please message us before you purchase it for the discussion of price & features:


  • I will integrate Maps API in your UWP application
  • I will make UWP Application for reading QR CODE .
  • I will do API, web service integration to your UWP application
  • I will design your app according to the design guidelines provided by Microsoft.
  • i will use MVVM pattern
  • i will integrate SQLite in your UWP app

Reviews


dwade3:This guy helped me and my developper to fix a bug I had for weeks. Thanks a lot !!!!

victorious_it:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment