Monday, February 19, 2018

I will create a android application

I will create a android application












About:

Hi, Do you want to develop Mobile application?

if Yes, Then you are at right place.

I have developed many professional apps for myself and now I want this for Fiverr customers.
I'll Develop android apps for you. More is that I'll submit project Build with code.

if you want us to devleop your app then please message us before you purchase it for the discussion of price & features

  •  will make a material design for your android application
  • i will integrate SQLite in your Android app
  • I will integrate Google Maps API in your Android application
  • I will integrate One Signal Push Notification in your Android application
  • I will make android Application for reading QR CODE .
  • I will do API, web service integration to your Android application.

Reviews


jonah463:Outstanding Experience!

douwemonsma:Outstanding Experience!

greatmemar:Outstanding Experience!

greatmemar:Outstanding Experience!

greatmemar:Super quick and very good solution! Will for sure order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment