Thursday, April 12, 2018

I will create ios quiz app like the app in appstore

I will create ios quiz app like the app in appstore












About:

The reference app is available at Appstore so you can view what you'll get. That is you'll provide your contents and I'll make you a quiz app for those contents.

https://goo.gl/udSFUY

Reviews


bijoy89:Great work once again! Seller was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable in coding for apps. Thanks again!

craze2know:Great experience once again. He is clear in explaining the requirements. Thanks!

bijoy89:Great service! Very patient with me and my requests, and designed a great looking app that functions perfectly. I look forward to working with you again on future apps!

craze2know:Thanks so much. You were an EXCELLENT client to work with. The first sale went as an outstanding experience.

bijoy89:Great work once again! Seller was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable in coding for apps. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment