Thursday, April 19, 2018

I will design animated splash screens

I will design animated splash screens












About:

I am a Computer Science Expert , And I have Been Developing Apps for Clients for more than 3 years now.I am much experience in front end android apps.and adding animations in the apps.

I am Well Experienced in follow Branches :

  • Image to XML layouting
  • Splash Screens
  • Animations in app
  • Admob add
  • Contact us button
  • Maps
  • Navigation Bar
  • Improve Color Combination
  • Improve Design


My Aim is To:

  • Provide High Quality Software
  • Provide Software Changes and revisions till you are satisfied
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • provide Complete Running Code
  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction


The Price of the Gig will depends upon the user Requirments
P.S: Contact me your Project's or Assignments Detail before submitting an order

Reviews


nickwhitwell:delivers fast and exactly what I was looking for thanks again will be back for more

waleedahmad111:sure.you are always welcome

itsxmai:Everything was awesome

waleedahmad111:Thnks

ashishkr316:awesome freelancer .. really takes his time to understand the requirement .. and delivers awesome results one by one.. will definitely hire him again


No comments:

Post a Comment