Monday, April 2, 2018

I will develop mobile app using ionic for IOS and android devices

I will develop mobile app using ionic for IOS and android devices












About:

I will develop mobile app in Ionic Framework for IOS and Android devices.

What include in my service

1. A starter app that involve database (MYSQL).
2. Simple login and social logins (Facebook and Google) with MYSQL.
3. Master - details application.

i will also develop any custom application as per client requirement.
 
== Note that the minimum charge is $400 due to excessive requests. However, if you think your request costs lower than that, feel free to contact me too. Time and price it not fix. it is depend on requirement==


Contact me before order for perfect time and cost estimate 

Reviews


tomaszchopik:Great seller

np2210:Happy to work with him :)

auouethy:Great communication with the seller, high quality work, highly recommande... work with you egain

np2210:Thanks :)

tomaszchopik:Hope seller will be honest and make fix for all BUGS :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment