Monday, April 2, 2018

I will develop iphone and ipad mobile app development

I will develop iphone and ipad mobile app development












About:

I will do mobile app development in windows platform as per your requirement.
During this mobile app development project I will do all the tasks 

  • mobile app design 
  • develop the user interface as per the design
  • integrate various third party services with the app such as payment,geo location, etc.
  • database back end for the mobile app
  • administration panel for managing the mobile app

During the mobile development project duration I will send updates every two days so you can follow the development process closely and comment on it.

After the app is completed I will 
  • Upload the app to windows app store
  • Give lifetime support for the apps I have developed 
  • Provide full source code

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment