Monday, April 23, 2018

I will app inventor and distributions custom app

I will app inventor and distributions custom app












About:

I will create an app with App Inventor or one of these App Inventor distributions:

  • Thunkable
  • Appybuilder
  • Makeroid


I can send you the .aia file for an additional price of $5.
If you pay $5 you will be able to earn money from ads.
If you don't want ads in your app you have to pay $5.
I also can change the package name of the app only if you choose Appybuilder or Makeroid.
For now no Thunkable IOS apps.

Reviews


abdirizakmoh857:this guy is GOOD, i highly recommend

futuredev:Clear and precise in the requests, really a good buyer... i hope he'll choose me again :-)

paudbest:Great Seller. Give him a try.

paudbest:He is a complete pro. Can do anything. I am amazed at the quality of his work. He is the best in Fiverr when it comes to appybuilder, he is the best of the best :)

abdirizakmoh857:this guy is GOOD, i highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment