Sunday, April 1, 2018

I will design professional mobile app

I will design professional mobile app












About:

In this hourly, I offer design of a unique, stunning, professional and modern looking Mobile UI/UX for any resolution as per your demand and specification, no matter what industry/business you're in.

This hourly covers 5 App screens.

I provide an unlimited number of revisions.

Note -- Please don't ask me to experiment with numerous color schemes, fonts, images, etc.

If you would need more or fewer screens for your App, please direct message me so I can provide you a custom estimate.

Note -- I am not working on projects related to Adult Industry.

I will provide you screen previews in .jpg/.png format and as a final delivery, you will receive layered PSD files.

Note -- I am a designer, not a developer. I will provide you the images and the PSD Files. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment