Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will create a mobile app using ionic3 and angular4

I will create a mobile app using ionic3 and angular4












About:

I can create phone gap mobile application which supports on the diffrent platform with a design.

I have good hands on this platform and created many applications.

You just need to provide me design psd and requirements.

Reviews


ayyazzafar:Awesome! I wasted 2 days because of some issue in my project in cordova. Then I contacted him and he fixed my issue within 2 minutes. I am really impressed and I recommend him.\r\nI'll again contact you for further help in future whenever required.\r\n\r\nBundle of thanks.

palidanx:great job! I would recommend him for any phonegap job!

morom23:Vija is the most faithful person. he stay in contact with us until the problem was fixed - day and night.

vijayrathod:It was nice experience to work with you..\r\n

davemillerot:Offered great technical advise


No comments:

Post a Comment