Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will develop an android application for you and publish it free

I will develop an android application for you and publish it free












About:

Normally google play store account cost 25$. But with this gig, I will upload your app for free on my account. 
Please discuss your idea 
before ordering.

I am an experienced Android developer with over three years of overall development experience and more than two years of experience in android application development. Worked over 15 android applications  Two chat applications in Android, an e-commerce application, a VOIP app, a real estate application, a CRM and survey application for in-house use and one uber like finding a cab application are my major projects in mobile applications. In the past two years I almost worked on every module on Android, from material design to multi-threading, a back-end chat messaging service to front end chat conversation screen, I have experience in most of them. I can work fast by following best coding practices and stand behind my work. 

Reviews


mikemayfield:Easy to work with and did a great job.

noumanghaffar:He is great.

haitham1987:Best seller

noumanghaffar:5th project with him. He is just awosome. Looking forward to work with him again.

haitham1987:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment