Friday, May 11, 2018

I will convert wordpress website to android app within 24 hour

I will convert wordpress website to android app within 24 hour












About:

*****TEXT ME BEFORE PLACE A ORDER AS WELL****



Each amp; Every company, business, and website needs to have aMobile Appnowadays. If you have a WordPress website amp; Somehow you feel that you need an android app based on your website then it’s A great opportunity to get a Mobile Application in a reasonable price.

When you will update the website the application willautomatically be updated.I will send you .apk file of your application OR I can PUBLISH your app on GOOGLE PLAY and APPLE STORE if you want.


BONUS:

  1. I will integrateFacebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTubelinks to your application if you want me to.

  2. I will add app icon and splashto your app for free.

  3. I will add specific menus for your app.

  4. If u want I can add new pages in your app.




I can assure you about full satisfaction and technical supportat all times. Some websites may not be allowed by Google Play and Apple if they violate the content policy, but I have a solution for almost everything.

Thank You...!



Reviews


robertgoldborn:Always a pleasure to work with this Seller.

robertgoldborn:Always a pleasure to work with this Seller.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment