Friday, May 11, 2018

I will convert website to android app mobile app professionally

I will convert website to android app mobile app professionally












About:

*Quality Mobile App Developer* *3-Hours Delivery*

Hi!

  • I will be your professional android app developer
  • I will professionally convert your website into a nicely themed android mobile app and deliver in hours!
  • I will create an attractive welcome screen with your logo
  • I will publish your app on Play Store
  • I will do and deliver your work fast
  • Ensure a fast communication and technical support
  • Updates you make will be added automatically to the android app.

What you get:

  • Android app: Your website converted into an android app built with an efficient UI. Engage your users to the maximum, and push in traffic!

  • Distribution: App will be published to the Google Play store, with four screenshots, your logo and preferred app name

  • QR-code: Speed up the download process of your app. Please contact for smart QR codes with logo

With a Mobile App:

  • Promote your brand, give it more exposure and traffic to increase your product/service sales
  • Be in your customer's pocket 24/7 
  • Get an edge over your competitors.

Requirements for this gig:

  • Your preferred app name
  • Your website URL and logo

Note: Not all websites are approved for deployment to the Play store

Reviews


aaahill3:I will order again

emagin8_creatns:Thank you! I look forward to doing more projects with you.

fraddydubek373:Outstanding Experience as always !!!\nTHANKS AND BEST REGARDS

emagin8_creatns:Outstanding Experience!

zebrogs:Outstanding Experience as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment