Friday, May 25, 2018

I will not accept any work considered Illegal, both to man and to my God. + See More

I will not accept any work considered Illegal, both to man and to my God. + See More












About:

Am a professional android developer with four years experience in Software development. I have great skill in the following languages:
  • PHP
  • Mysql database
  • Java
  • Android Application development
  • CSS
  • JavaScript
  • HTML
  • PYTHON
  • SQL
  • C
  • C++
  • XML
  • JSON
  • BOOTSTRAP Framework
  • and lots more

In this gig, i will turn your responsive mobile website into an android application for just $5. Addition of further feature to the app might cause an increase in price but we can chat that up and i assure you its going to an affordable price.
Basic plan: $5
Standard plan: $10

Reviews


exzieinc:He gave the job full dedication and worked hard to get the order done according to specification. Would work with him in the future again.

bright4423:Outstanding Experience!

datingunlimited:Outstanding Experience!

bright4423:Thanks. I look forward to your next order.

jonathanbell867:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment