Friday, May 25, 2018

I will develop ios and android apps of your word press sites

I will develop ios and android apps of your word press sites












About:

Does your business have a mobile application?
If not, you are missing out on a HUGE piece of your target market.
Out of the world's estimated 7 billion people, 6 billion have access to mobile phones.

And 55% of those mobile phone users, own a smartphone.
And 45% of those smart phone users say that they prefer to use their phone over a desktop or laptop 

If you have an existing site which is not mobile or tab responsive then I can convert a professional mobile friendly site for you. 

If you don't have any website at all I can develop, design a mobile website from scratch. 

I can even create a full functional professional website from scratch for your business which will be compatible for all kinda device like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet 

Get more with with the package

·         I can build Android and IOS applications

·         I can add push notifications

·         I can convert woo-commerce or other eCommerce shop

·         I can publish your app in google play or apple store

Reviews


jerome3906:Excellent communication

jerome3906:Fast service. Unbelievably created app at cost.

jerome3906:Great service!

jerome3906:Great seller with communication. Built an app I never thought could\nBe done.

energypromo:Very great experience. Very responsible. Can help you with every little thing what u want do do. Will have businesses with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment