Thursday, June 14, 2018

I will bring your vision,idea on android app

I will bring your vision,idea on android app












About:

I'm experienced android developer.

Some of my expertise are :

  • Social Media Integration
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Image Processing Apps
  • Video Processing Apps
  • Google Notification
  • Material Design
  • Animations
  • Google Maps Integration ( along with GPS Tracking and all map related functions)
  • Youtube Integration
  • Google Analytics Integration
  • Ads Integration
  • Expertise in creating Chat Application
  • Expertise in creating Apps for On Demand Services
  • Expertise in creating Apps for Taxi Booking Services
  • Expertise in creating Apps for Online Food Ordering
  • Expertise in creating Apps for Organization Management
  • I can fix the bugs in existing app
  • I can add the functionality in existing app
  • I can debug and test the app
  • I can improve the designing of the existing app
  • App store Publishing

Note: Price may vary depending on the functionality and complexity of the application so please message me before posting the gig

Reviews


jamalmuslim:Outstanding Experience!

ssb_developers:it was pleasure working with you :)

jamalmuslim:the best as always happy to work with again, delieverd on time, excellent communication \nGood job

jamalmuslim:happy to work with you again

ssb_developers:I'm also happy to work with you sir, looking forward to work with you again, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment