Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will generate all certificates and upload iOS app to your app store account.

I will generate all certificates and upload iOS app to your app store account.












About:

Please contact me before placing the order

I will upload your iOS application to iTunes Stores with your iOS developers account. Buyer must have iOS developer account.

What I need from you:
  • Apple developer account credentials
  • Unique app name
  • Unique app icon (1024x1024)
  • App screenshots
  • App description
  • Support URL
  • Bug free iOS app source code if you select standard and premium 

Reviews


futurenowadays:Great experience.

aspunjabi:Thank you.

gunayguren:thank you bro

aliveli610:someone who does his job best. I will do more work. 10 star

aspunjabi:Thank you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment