Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will give you my mobile app development plan

I will give you my mobile app development plan












About:

GIG UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2017!! 

Here are the steps to create a mobile app:

1. Mobile App Development Guide 
2. Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
3. Wireframes
4. Prototypes & UI Designs
5. Development & Testing

BASIC GIG

  • Guide for building a mobile app
  • *Purchasing this gig is mandatory before quoting for app development

STANDARD GIG


  • Software Requirement Specifications (SRS)
  • Necessary before moving to design stage

PREMIUM GIG 
   
  • SRS and Wireframes (5 screens)
  • Necessary before starting development

Please read the FAQs below or send me a message if you have a question not covered in the FAQs. 

Reviews


festok:Just great

nomadicoffice:THANKS! I'm glad I could help you out.

mhearn:Exactly as seller offered! Fast delivery!

nomadicoffice:Thank you for ordering my Mobile App Development gig. I think your app concept sounds really interesting and I hope the content will help as you prepare to validate/ build your MVP. Please keep me posted!

trobinsonnewera:Very happy with the information provided.


No comments:

Post a Comment