Monday, June 4, 2018

I will develop an android application with material design

I will develop an android application with material design












About:

 I am providing Android application development, design, back end services, website also for promotions, admin panel if required.

what you have to do

1) First of all be clear what you want.
2) Describe your functionality which you want in your application.
3) If you are not clear about your functionality tell me then we will first discuses about functionality.
4) If you have and reference application of similar functionality that you want then give me that URL       or  apk for my reference. 
5) If you make rough sketch of application design, that is better for me to understand which                      functionality you want in this application.
6) REMINDER:The price for a complete application is not 5$, we can discuss pricing depending on the functionality and complexity of the application that you need.

Reviews


odisoedim:Excellent seller and fast delivery

bhavdiprathod:Work on Time with Flexible Budget and Excellent Quality. Highly Recommended...

odisoedim:\

odisoedim:sezad knows what he's doing so dontbhesitate to hire him, fast delivery and very affordable prices. 5STARs!!!

odisoedim:Excellent seller and fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment