Thursday, June 14, 2018

I will customize karenderia mobile app

I will customize karenderia mobile app












About:

Hi Everyone,

I am working Karenderia Project for a quite number of years, and I see many people who brought Karen Delia mobile app is having a hard time customizing the app styling and adding features to the app.

So I am offering all my services to people who thinks their business seriously. 

By ordering this gig, You will get a great looking app out of the standard app offered via the author on the store.

Before placing the order for any gig, contact me via message so that we can discuss the project and proceed.


Your's in Sucess
Stanly Stephen

Reviews


onetavo:A Genius, I recommend Gangiz 100%

gangiz:Such a wonderful experience.. Great and thanks for your kind words. God bless you

eminate:excellent

gangiz::) Great to be working with you.

eminate:good work


No comments:

Post a Comment