Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will reskin ( app name, app icon, package name) in 5$

I will reskin ( app name, app icon, package name) in 5$












About:

I will provide in $15
change the logo of your application. (you need to provide it by yourself)
change name of your application.
change package name of your application.
create/generate signed APK.

These things are included in 15$
 change the design and feel of your android application 
(but design provide you).
I will modify your application.
I' will add AdMob ads in your app OR change the ids of ads.


Note: If you need to reskin please provide (logo, icons etc).
       Please don't purchase this gig directly, discuss your needs before buying this gig.

Reviews


boxykid:good and fast result. i highly recommand

mshahwar:Thank You, Sir\r\nGreat Experience.

abdoblanco:Good experience

mshahwar:Thank You.

justman1:Good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment