Monday, June 4, 2018

I will do any type of unity 3d & 2d work.

I will do any type of unity 3d & 2d work.












About:

I will do any type of 2D&3D unity work and also i can redesign it, with more realistic or detailed textures, nice GUI, best level design. I have been developing games in unity for more than 4 years.
 
My expertise are :
  • Admob
  • unity Ads
  • Multiplayer 
  • Virtual Reality
  • Augmented Reality
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • Editor tools
  • UI
  • and Others
Feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you for opportunity!

Reviews


imakus:very great design and awasome ,very much satisfactory Good Job!

manirana94:its really nice to work with you and waiting for your next order.

openskies:Good seller and great communication!

manirana94:Great client ..stay blessed and i am here when you need me.

martinqarana95:He is really nice and works hard for you


No comments:

Post a Comment