Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will make Android Apps along-with Documentation and Minor Updates(optional)

I will make Android Apps along-with Documentation and Minor Updates(optional)












About:

                            Android Application is the future of Every Business.

Mobile users are growing massively with quad-squared ratios. From which there is a fair number of smartphone users that uses Android Platform. Android Apps provides more interactive Interface than Traditional Websites and more efficient as well. That's why I love it.

So if you wanna access this massive amount of Target Audience for selling your Business. Start working with me, share your ideas with me and I'm ready to turn them in reality in the from of efficient and Interactive Android Application. Because these two features are enough for taking most out of exceptional features of Android.

I also develop Android Applications that uses already made API for efficient and fast work.
I have experienced with Open Map Weather API and other Google MAPS API's.

Must discuss your Requirements with me in inbox before purchasing this Gig...

I am not responsible for your loss of money if you did not discuss requirements and directly purchase this gig....

Regards Umair Ahmed

Reviews


farwakhan308:Another good job done.

umair1611:Fine buyer to work with...Thanks

farwakhan308:Again good 100% job done...Thanks Sir

umair1611:Good Buyer

farwakhan308:Once again THANK YOU FOR A QUICK JOB DONE.


No comments:

Post a Comment