Monday, June 4, 2018

I will make the simple app with given app icon and splash screen

I will make the simple app with given app icon and splash screen












About:

>>>  Please contact me before placing the order!   <<<


I will deliver native Android Apps as per order requirements with great UI design and performance.

I will also deliver the full source code of Android App and Backend Code of it. 

I worked on many projects in past so the experience won't be the problem if you are looking for it.

Reviews


isee3ds:good seller :)

rocky281219:thanks for the order

financeproj:requires very detailed specs, responsive and skilled in app development

rocky281219:Buyer was having detailed requirements, but changes in requirements were frequent.

financeproj:good developer!


No comments:

Post a Comment