Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will prefer quality over quantity! 5.0 (50 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 16 days I am a qualified Software Engineer.Providing people with commendable work always gives me pleasure.My expertise are Android Application Development and software Documentation (web,mobile app,desktop application)

I will prefer quality over quantity! 5.0 (50 reviews) Contact Me From Pakistan Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 16 days I am a qualified Software Engineer.Providing people with commendable work always gives me pleasure.My expertise are Android Application Development and software Documentation (web,mobile app,desktop application)












About:

                             <- Hello, Welcome to nauman724s Gig on Fiverr.com! ->>                                        


If you are facing the error or compilation issue with your old Eclipse project code in the android studio, Then I will provide you the solution of this problem.

I will make your eclipse code compatible with Android studio and this will be  Completely Bug-free and ready to compile.
Note: If you need a reskin service, please provide the graphics material (logo, icons etc). Also, please don't purchase this gig directly, contact me before so we can discuss the services you require.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
If there's something I didn't mention that you need, please send me a message and I'll be happy to help you.

Reviews


appadspop:He is excellent

nauman724:Outstanding Experience!

wcre8tive:Great job! Amazing

nauman724:Outstanding Experience!

wcre8tive:I am very satisfact with his services. Quality coder. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment