Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will solve all kinds of android app code bugs

I will solve all kinds of android app code bugs












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">If you are :
  • developing an android app and you are facing a problem?
  • Perhaps there is a bug you just can't figure out how to solve!
  • Or may be all of a sudden eclipse is acting strange?
  • May be that new library or sdk is not working right with your code?
  • Looking to enhance your existing android app?
  • Or want a new android app developed from scratch?

    Whatever your problem is, don't worry, it happens to best of us! May be the right thing to do is ask for help, and you have found the right freelance android developer, my friend!
    Just tell me what your problem is I will solve it for you within no time! Not only that but I'll help you learn and not have those kind of bugs and problems again!
    I am a freelance android developer, and I'm working with android apps for more than 3 years now!  

    I have developed many different kind of applications ranging from classified apps, apps for different businesses, apps for government survey teams for data entering, E-reader for books.

And I love finding solutions to problems and fixing bugs no one else can ;)

Reviews


jackslash:Very impressed with adeeltariq0. He was able to solve a poorly documented Android issue that 3 other Android developers on fiverr could not solve. A++++++++. Will use again!

adeeltariq0:Outstanding Experience!

binidire:This guy is the Real DEAL! He just Do the Job like a BOSS! Thanks Man

adeeltariq0:Outstanding Experience!

awesome_team:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment