Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will develop a basic App with one activity which displays you social media links, and contact info

I will develop a basic App with one activity which displays you social media links, and contact info












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Please contact me before placing order, to discuss the whole project and to avoid any kind of cancellations.

Welcome to Kreativityspot.

If you are looking for someone to create an android app for you, then you are at the right place.

I will create a simple or advanced and professional android app for you, according to your requirements.

Services:
  • Develop a Full-fledged Android app.
  • Debug-Improve your app.
  • Publish it on Google-Play.
  • SEO to maximize downloads.
  • Design-Responsive-UI/UX.
  • AdMob integration
  • Push Notifications and JSON Parsing
Or if you have any other requirement, Just contact me and I'll get it done for you.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with the final result.

If you have any kind of project, just contact me and we'll discuss everything.

Looking forward to do business with you.
Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment