Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will develop professional android apps for you

I will develop professional android apps for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Hi,
If you want to develop professional android app for your business and looking for experienced full stack developer who can fulfill all your requirements at single place then you are at right gig. I will design and develop dynamic android apps from scratch according to your specification with unlimited revisions. I will provide you web admin panel for dynamic content of your application.

My Services includes:

  • Native Android App Development
  • Custom Android App Development
  • Reverse Engineering
  • Protecting Your App from Other Reverse Engineers
  • Application Designing
  • Multilingual / Multi-language Apps
  • Web Services and APIs
  • Web Admin Panel
  • Google Maps
  • Amazon Cloud Services
  • Firebase
  • SDK Integration
  • Bugs Fixing
  • Performance & Security
  • Push Notification
  • Publishing App to Play Store
  • Admob Integration
  • Google Material Design
  • Maintenance

I always try fast delivery and appreciate client involvement so that client is always up-to-date about development cycle and completely satisfied with end results.

You can also inbox me for custom orders according to your requirements.

NOTE: 
Discuss application requirements and idea before placing an order

Reviews


iko2015:Great work! i totally recommend !

husnainali02:Outstanding Experience!

iko2015:I totally recommend \nGreat Outstanding Experience!

husnainali02:Thank you so much! It's always great working with you!

iko2015:Excellent work! Fixed bug in my Android app


No comments:

Post a Comment