Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will help you publish and app on play store

I will help you publish and app on play store












About:

As an expert having published over 100 apps on play store, I have immense experience in publishing apps to the google play store.

Here are the areas that I can help you with -

1. Google Play Developer Policy Violations
2. Fixing Policy Violations
3. Requirement for publishing app on play store
4. Feature graphic/promo graphic requirement
5. Logo requirements
6. Generating release APK for play store
7. Paid apps/Pricing templates
8. App translations

If you have any other questions, I am always happy to help you with consultation.

Reviews


evefredman:thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you bro

jiteshdugar:Outstanding Experience!

abdelhafid17:perfect experience . i like this work very fast to delivery

jiteshdugar:Great experience :)

brianhere:Good work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment