Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create,edit,reskin or modify your android app

I will create,edit,reskin or modify your android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">I am Android Developer working in a software house here.. 
please discuss your project completely before starting to avoid cancellation.

I can:
  • create  Native Android Applications using Android SDK + Android Studio+ eclipse
  • assist you to upload Android App on Google Play store.
  • Bug fixing
  • convert your Website to Android native application.
  • develop multi screen supporting app for you
  • expert at converting Photoshop designs to android screen

I also make webservices required for the application with material designs. 


Note: please do not make any changes during the phase of development, Provide complete details at the begining

Reviews


habizakaria:This has been the second time I work with Minhaj! First of all, he is truly a very good person. Secondly, he's a genious! I gave him a very big project that took him a huge amount of effort, creativity and lot of very hard work and at every update I was amazed how he managed to deliver exactly what I wanted and sometimes even more. Thanks again bro

minhaj_ali_khan:Thank you it was very nice to work with you, you were very cool and calm..\r\nthanks alot.

galoen:He did the job perfectly.

minhaj_ali_khan:very good buyer...!!

abdeljalilrah:Excellent work, very helpful , thanx


No comments:

Post a Comment