Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will write aso keyword rich description for android ios apps

I will write aso keyword rich description for android ios apps












About:

Get more downloads for your app with our professional ASO service!  Use my service to get professional description, find and place the BEST KEYWORDS for your app.


We also accept CUSTOM ORDERS! Please contact me for consultation. 

Basic gig: 5 keywords, 200 words description. 

Standard package:  research 10 TARGETED key words for you & a 300 words description.

Premium package: spy 5 competitors, get 15 key words &  500 words description. 

Get Awesome BONUS FREE if you order my Premium Package for the first time. The bonus can boost your app's visibility and download tremendously!

I use the best Professional , PAID, ASO tool available.  I will also give you the report

 I will also include for FREE:

- Title optimization

- Keyword field optimization (for iOS)

- Short Description (for Android)

Note: 1 package for 1 app & 1 store only.

Reviews


nunesbarbosa:Great work!

lidyax:Thank you!

edugames:Awesome. Thanks!

lidyax:Outstanding Experience!

ezecaballero:amazing job


No comments:

Post a Comment