Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will create a fully functional ionic 3 app

I will create a fully functional ionic 3 app












About:

I will make you an Ionic app using AngluarJS and Cordova.

With 4 years experience in Mobile development, I can deliver a fully functional ionic app, ready to be published in the market.


I will also take care of the back-end and front-end. Depending what you need I will try to deliver the order as fast as possible. 

So if your business is in need of an IONIC, Hybrid, iOS or Andorid app please contact me. 

Very good price  and fast delivery.

Ionic, Android, iPhone mobile apps

Reviews


ahmedmehiny1:Fast and excellent Service

besa23:great experience

futec_gmbh:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

comm33:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

dustinlillard:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment