Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will make android app for you. Splash Screen + Home Screen + About Design + Simple Details Page.

I will make android app for you. Splash Screen + Home Screen + About Design + Simple Details Page.












About:

I have strong knowledge in building, integrating, testing and supporting Android applications for mobile and tablet devices on the Android platform. With three years of experience, I am well-versed with Android Application Development (Enterprise Mobility Solution) and able to evaluate end-user requirements accurately.

Note:- Please Message me Your requirements for your app before ordering my gig. Thank you

Reviews


bestadvert:Excellent Seller to work with......Will definitely Recommend!

ishanvadalia:Great client!!!

emilysam2017:Wow what a great seller to work with highly recommended

ishanvadalia:Great to work with you!! Looking forward to work with you in future...

:


No comments:

Post a Comment