Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will write aso optimized mobile game or app description, 200 words in 1 day

I will write aso optimized mobile game or app description, 200 words in 1 day












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Hi, my name is Alex, I am a professional writer and through this gig I want to provide you with a great, professional app description for you, which can be used on the iOS App Store or on Google Play.

I can write an appealing, exciting and conversion making app description that will allow you to entice your user base and obtain more downloads.

With more than 10000 articles written on Fiverr alone and a bachelors degree in Journalism, as well as gaming blood running through my veins, I am the perfect choice if you want compelling, exciting descriptions for Google Play. Don't hesitate and drop me a line, I will be glad to help you, no matter if you need an app description or game description!

I have many iOS and Google Play descriptions that are already live on those stores!

Although my gig states I write 200 words, I am flexible and my intention is to help you get the best outcome, so I can sometimes go more than 200 or even 250 words. Just drop me a line and let's get started! Check out my feedback on the other gigs or ask me for a sample, I would be more than delighted to help you!

I look forward to write for you, just press the Order Now button and let's get started!

Reviews


alexsaen:Good writer, works fast and quality

donnovan86:Outstanding Experience!

josephcamez:It was a seamless experience between the initial inquiry to final delivery of service.

donnovan86:Great client, thank you for choosing to work with me!

steviej232:It was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment