Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will fork kodi 17,4 change package name to your own

I will fork kodi 17,4 change package name to your own












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a kodi Developer and i am also Official member of Kodi Community. I can do any work related to Kodi, it include from installation or customization to development. In this gig i am creating forked apk or customizing your apk of kodi latest 17.4 krpton and i am changing whatever you need from changing package name to splash screen, fanart, name, icon etc. You can submit this apk to google playstore too. Please check the packages above in the prices. I have others gigs related to Kodi too, you can visit my profile 
www.fiverr.com/abubakarcool
thanks

Reviews


daviddee446:Great! Nice work

bobslee:very very good

youknowmax:Great work! Great to work with! Great communication!

jeremyec:Awesome work

abubakarcool:thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment