Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will convert site to android app,publish to playstore

I will convert site to android app,publish to playstore












About:

Note: Please before placing any order do contact me.

An avid logical programmer with about 22 years of experience in c/c++/java/php programming, 20 years of experience in data structures and algorithm programming,15 years of experience in web design and development and 9 years of experience in android  development with strong mathematical and problem-solving skills

I am skilled at :
WEBSITE TO ANDROID APP CONVERSION
ANDROID APP DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
PLAYSTORE APP PUBLISH


any android app starts at 5$.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money back guaranteed.

Benefits:
Fully Documented Source Code.
Delivery before reaching the Deadline.
Quality Work in Cheap Price is Guaranteed.
Unlimited Free Revisions.
100% Money back guaranteed, if you're not satisfied with my work.
Please feel free to contact me before placing any order.
The quality and quick response is guaranteed.




P.S: Inbox me before ordering my gig

Let's clear all the requirements first in inbox and then place the order, to avoid any confusion.

Reviews


rajat9876243067:osm work \nthanku bro..

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment